- "I came with no expectations and even less experience of specifically working on my voice. What a relevation a perfect... Read more
- "I have never learned so much in one week before! About myself, about my voice, about the magic of words... Read more
- "I had an 'inkling in my gut' to come here. Like an odyssey. And that inkling turned out to be... Read more
- "...a wonderful artistic voice centre!...a supportive and inspiring environment...Kristin - you have nurtuted and challenged me. Rena- fantastic food!!...such care... Read more
- "I have loved the journey to Orkney, and travelling the distance has opened up possibilities for an inner journey. Nothing... Read more
- "In just four days I have changed shape, inside and out. My voice feels and sounds stronger and more me,... Read more
- "I'm nearly 50 now, have been a professional voice-over artist for more than 20 years and have enjoyed significant success,... Read more
- "I have learned I can work in a group of thirteen people and like all of them! - C.H.... Read more
- "I have loved the experience of becoming more connected with my body, my breath, my self. I know I will... Read more
- "I have had a wonderful time on this course - Kristin is a ninja of voice...C.M.... Read more
- "Just great. Exploration, discovery, fun; made me feel so welcome by everyone;stretched in every way - I can't wait to... Read more
- "Such a wonderful week of vocal discovery, body awareness, breath galore and great company - the joy, the laughter, the... Read more
- "Well, what an experience! Never to be forgotten. It was an honour and a pleasure to experience the Introductory Voice... Read more
- "It's my first time in this Scottish land and the first time I spoke Shakespeare in English - my favourite... Read more
- "Thank you so much, Kristin. I have a new relationship with myself: with my sacrum, vertebrae, whole spine: my breath!... Read more
- "Now winter nights enlarge... come and work with Kristin on Shakespeare's Sonnet, Speeches and Scenes and your nights will be... Read more
- "I got drunk on the words. I ate them. I felt them fill my belly and nourish my body. Thank... Read more
- "This Shakespeare week was magical. Thank you from the bottom of heart, from my spine, nervous system and brain for... Read more
- "The studio is beautiful - loved doing warm-ups and sonnets in the face of nature, the angry skies, the pounding... Read more
- "You have had a profound impact of my work as a teacher and director, and on my relationship to language... Read more
- "This has been a 25-year journey to Shakespeare. It was everything I could have hoped for - and more. To... Read more
- "Being in Orkney adds such a special flavour - re-connected me to the nature that's so alive in Shakespeare's plays.... Read more
- "This week was most needed as I prepare to audition for Graduate programs in the USA. My classmates were amazingly... Read more
- "Dear Kristin, Thank you for sharing your passion and reinvigorating our craft. Your tenacity and vigor has transformed our practice... Read more
- " You and your work has given me a language and a confidence to trust my perception, my impulses, my self... Read more
- " I go through the warm up before rehearsing and performing,I use 'Devices' for text work to approach new text -... Read more
- "The great irony is that I have found my voice ... and can't find the words to voice a response.... Read more
2014 designated Linklater voice work teacher
Former Member of Takarazuka Revue company , stage name: "Ai Otohara"
Completed U.S.A Los Angles Stella Adler academy of acting
Current activity: hosts studio unseen. Organizing for Linklater Voice Work and Stella Adler acting. Also, plans and puts into practice, workshops with artists from around the globe.
Other: Voice Work tutorship towards the Meguro Body Chance Alexander technique instructors.
Voice teaching towards numerous TV, and Film actors and performers. Including former Takarazuka Revue company members.
Voice and performance instructing at Aoyama Gakuin Women's Junior College, Tokyo Kougei University
Tutoring at Across J-voice dubbing actor training institution.
2010 studio unseen lab. performance: "Doubt" by John Patrick Shanley "Sister Aloysius"
2013 Musical play "A Thousand Cranes" by Kathryn Schultz Miller "Sadako"
2014 Takarazuka Theatre Company 70th class students 30 year anniversary Magnolia concert
published: "Takarazuka" "Art of Voice" Gendaisokan
U.S.A ロサンゼルス ステラ・アドラー演劇アカデミー卒業
現在の活動：studio unseen を主催。リンクレイターヴォイスワークと、ステラ・アドラー演劇の長期クラスを開催。また、世界各地からのアーティストとのワークショップを企画、実行している。
他：目黒Body Chance アレクサンダー・テクニーク講師陣へのヴォイスワーク指導。
2010年 studio unseenlav 公演：「ダウト」ジョン・P・シャンリィ作 シスターアロイシス役
2013年 音楽劇 「禎子と千羽鶴～A Thousand Cranes～」キャサリン・S ・ミラー原作 禎子役
Year of Designation