“The workshop was an amazing opportunity to come back to Linklater training and work specifically with the middle of the voice. I discovered things about resonances and their relationship to text”.
Kristin Linklater Voice Centre
Linklater Voice, workshops led by Kristin Linklater's Designated Linklater Teachers.
The Kristin Linklater Voice Centre provides a wide range of workshops in voice development. These will continue online until we can relaunch residential workshops in 2021.
Workshops offer introductory levels of voice work through to text work, verse-speaking and Shakespeare. We also organize specialized workshops for theatre and corporate groups.
The Introductory Linklater Voice workshop is open to everyone. All Advanced workshops have prerequisites. Please be sure you are eligible before you apply. If you are unsure click on the workshop that you are interested in and fill in the form under the tab 'Application Information'.
Early bird offer extended! Book by the 19th of March and receive the early bird discount price of £300 per online workshop.
- Introductory Linklater Voice Technique - Judith ShahnApril 10th - 18th 20214 days over 2 weekends£360.00
- An International Story Exchange - Part 1aApril 24th - 25th 20212daysPay What You Can
- An International Story Exchange - Part 1bMay 1st - 2nd 20212daysPay What You Can
- Sound & Movement: Embodying Language - Judith ShahnMay 8th - 16th 20214 days over 2 weekends£360.00
- The Speaking Body: Movement - Merry ConwayMay 17th - 21st 20215 Days£360.00
- Voicing into Speaking - Louis ColaianniMay 24th - 28th 20215 Days£360.00
- Introductory Linklater Voice TechniqueSign up to be notified1 Week£907.00 *Total cost £907.00 = Workshop fee £895, Booking fee £12.00
- Voice & Improvisation - Paula Langton & Ken CheesemanSign up to be notified1 Week£907.00 *Total cost £907.00 = Workshop fee £895, Booking fee £12.00