KLVC LTD Terms of Business (updated 20/10/2021)
For online workshops
Once you have been accepted on to a workshop and your deposit captured, the deposit of £30 is non-refundable.
The balance due on your workshop fee is to be paid in full 14 days prior to the workshop start date.
If you cancel more than 14 days before the workshop start date KLVC Ltd will retain your deposit (all deposits non-refundable) but it can be allocated to another workshop.
If you cancel in the last 14 days and KLVC can not fill your place we shall retain your deposit and the remaining balance paid on your workshop. There will be no option to allocate your deposit/balance fee to another workshop.
KLVC Ltd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any workshop or event at any time. Should the reschedule dates or alternative offered by KLVC Ltd not be suitable to you we shall refund any balance payments made by yourself but KLVC Ltd will retain the non-refundable deposit.
Please note, 2022 online listings will have the same Cancellation Policy as below.
For residential worksops
Full payment is due 30 days prior to the workshop start date.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before the workshop start date, a 100% refund will be provided.
- If you cancel within 30 - 14 days before the workshop start date a 50% refund will be provided.
- If you cancel within 14 days before the workshop start date no refund will be provided.
- Subject to availability, the cost of any amount not refunded could be put towards the cost of another course.
- KLVC and Karen Tweed reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any workshop or event at any time. Should the rescheduled dates or alternative offered by KLVC not be suitable to you we shall refund any payments made by you.
Special dietary requirements must be restricted to allergy and medical needs - these do not include lifestyle preferences. KLVC Ltd will do our best to accommodate these needs based on the information given at application. But we cannot guarantee that all foods are 100% allergen free.
Hire the Centre Terms of Business
- A deposit of £1000 is required to secure the dates; at the point of booking.
- An invoice will be raised to the main hirer once final numbers are provided. Number to be provided no later than 45 days before the hire date.
- If you cancel 60 days before the proposed workshop start date KLVC Ltd will retain £400 of the deposit fee to cover administration fees and the remaining £600 will be refunded.
- If you cancel 30 days before the proposed workshop start date KLVC Ltd will retain the full deposit of £1000 (no refund of deposit).
- If you cancel in the last 14 days before the hire is due to start KLVC Ltd will retain the full deposit and the remainder of the full Centre hire will to be due to be paid, in full.
- Full payment is required 30 days prior to the workshop start date.
Website Usages Terms & Conditions
The term 'Kristin Linklater Voice Centre' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Upper Housegarth, Quoyloo, Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, KW16 3LY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.