- "I came with no expectations and even less experience of specifically working on my voice. What a relevation a perfect... Read more
- "I have never learned so much in one week before! About myself, about my voice, about the magic of words... Read more
- "I had an 'inkling in my gut' to come here. Like an odyssey. And that inkling turned out to be... Read more
- "...a wonderful artistic voice centre!...a supportive and inspiring environment...Kristin - you have nurtuted and challenged me. Rena- fantastic food!!...such care... Read more
- "I have loved the journey to Orkney, and travelling the distance has opened up possibilities for an inner journey. Nothing... Read more
- "In just four days I have changed shape, inside and out. My voice feels and sounds stronger and more me,... Read more
- "I'm nearly 50 now, have been a professional voice-over artist for more than 20 years and have enjoyed significant success,... Read more
- "I have learned I can work in a group of thirteen people and like all of them! - C.H.... Read more
- "I have loved the experience of becoming more connected with my body, my breath, my self. I know I will... Read more
- "I have had a wonderful time on this course - Kristin is a ninja of voice...C.M.... Read more
- "Just great. Exploration, discovery, fun; made me feel so welcome by everyone;stretched in every way - I can't wait to... Read more
- "Such a wonderful week of vocal discovery, body awareness, breath galore and great company - the joy, the laughter, the... Read more
- "Well, what an experience! Never to be forgotten. It was an honour and a pleasure to experience the Introductory Voice... Read more
- "It's my first time in this Scottish land and the first time I spoke Shakespeare in English - my favourite... Read more
- "Thank you so much, Kristin. I have a new relationship with myself: with my sacrum, vertebrae, whole spine: my breath!... Read more
- "Now winter nights enlarge... come and work with Kristin on Shakespeare's Sonnet, Speeches and Scenes and your nights will be... Read more
- "I got drunk on the words. I ate them. I felt them fill my belly and nourish my body. Thank... Read more
- "This Shakespeare week was magical. Thank you from the bottom of heart, from my spine, nervous system and brain for... Read more
- "The studio is beautiful - loved doing warm-ups and sonnets in the face of nature, the angry skies, the pounding... Read more
- "You have had a profound impact of my work as a teacher and director, and on my relationship to language... Read more
- "This has been a 25-year journey to Shakespeare. It was everything I could have hoped for - and more. To... Read more
- "Being in Orkney adds such a special flavour - re-connected me to the nature that's so alive in Shakespeare's plays.... Read more
- "This week was most needed as I prepare to audition for Graduate programs in the USA. My classmates were amazingly... Read more
- "Dear Kristin, Thank you for sharing your passion and reinvigorating our craft. Your tenacity and vigor has transformed our practice... Read more
- " You and your work has given me a language and a confidence to trust my perception, my impulses, my self... Read more
- " I go through the warm up before rehearsing and performing,I use 'Devices' for text work to approach new text -... Read more
- "The great irony is that I have found my voice ... and can't find the words to voice a response.... Read more
Terms & Conditions
KLVC LTD Terms of Business
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to the workshop start date.
- If you cancel 30 days before the workshop start date KLVC Ltd will retain £85 of the deposit fee to cover administration fees and the remaining £100 will be refunded or can be transferred to another workshop.
- If you cancel 14 days before the workshop start date KLVC Ltd will retain the full deposit £185.00 (no refund of deposit, no option to transfer).
- If you cancel in the last 14 days before the workshop is due to start KLVC Ltd will retain the full deposit and the remainder of the full workshop fee will to be due to be paid in full.
- KLVC Ltd reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any workshop or event at any time. Should this occur a full refund will be provided if our alternative arrangements do not suit your schedule.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Please ensure that when making your travel arrangements you have suitable insurance to cover any other losses associated with your trip as KLVC LTD do not take any responsibility for any additional costs.
- KLVC Ltd do our best to accommodate any dietary requirements based on the information given at application. But we cannot guarantee that all foods are 100% allergen free.
Website Usages Terms & Conditions
The term 'Kristin Linklater Voice Centre' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Upper Housegarth, Quoyloo, Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, KW16 3LY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.