Kristin Linklater Voice Centre Ltd (“KLVC”) – Terms Of Business
Last updated: 11/2/22
FOR ALL WORKSHOPS
Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before the workshop start date, a 100% refund will be provided.
- If you cancel within 30 – 14 days before the workshop start date a 50% refund will be provided.
- If you cancel within 14 days before the workshop start date no refund will be provided.
- Subject to availability, the cost of any amount not refunded could be put towards the cost of another workshop.
- KLVC and where relevant, your workshop leader(s), reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any workshop or event at any time. Should the rescheduled dates or alternative offered not be suitable to you we shall refund any payments made by you.
Special dietary requirements must be restricted to allergy and medical needs – these do not include lifestyle preferences. We will do our best to accommodate these needs based on the information given at booking. But we cannot guarantee that all foods are 100% allergen free.
WEBSITE USAGES TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Kristin Linklater Voice Centre’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Upper Housegarth, Quoyloo, Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, KW16 3LY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Last Updated: These Terms of Business were last updated on 11/2/22