KLVC LTD Terms of Business
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to the workshop start date.
- If you cancel 30 days before the workshop start date KLVC Ltd will retain £85 of the deposit fee to cover administration fees and the remaining £115 will be refunded or can be transferred to another workshop.
- If you cancel 14 days before the workshop start date KLVC Ltd will retain the full deposit £200.00 (no refund of deposit, no option to transfer).
- If you cancel in the last 14 days before the workshop is due to start KLVC Ltd will retain the full deposit and the remainder of the full workshop fee will to be due to be paid in full.
- KLVC Ltd reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any workshop or event at any time. Should this occur a full refund will be provided if our alternative arrangements do not suit your schedule.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Please ensure that when making your travel arrangements you have suitable insurance to cover any other losses associated with your trip as KLVC LTD do not take any responsibility for any additional costs.
- KLVC Ltd do our best to accommodate any dietary requirements based on the information given at application. But we cannot guarantee that all foods are 100% allergen free.
Hire the Centre Terms of Business
- A deposit of £1000 is required to secure the dates; at the point of booking.
- An invoice will be raised to the main hirer once final numbers are provided. Number to be provided no later than 45 days before the hire date.
- If you cancel 60 days before the proposed workshop start date KLVC Ltd will retain £400 of the deposit fee to cover administration fees and the remaining £600 will be refunded.
- If you cancel 30 days before the proposed workshop start date KLVC Ltd will retain the full deposit of £1000 (no refund of deposit).
- If you cancel in the last 14 days before the hire is due to start KLVC Ltd will retain the full deposit and the remainder of the full Centre hire will to be due to be paid, in full.
- Full payment is required 30 days prior to the workshop start date.
Website Usages Terms & Conditions
The term 'Kristin Linklater Voice Centre' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Upper Housegarth, Quoyloo, Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, KW16 3LY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.